The Five Pillars of Islam
1) The testimony that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger.
2) Establishing the prayer, and that one is to pray five times a day, at dawn, afternoon, late afternoon, at sunset and at night.
3) Zakat – giving alms to the poor.
4) Fasting in the month of Ramadhan.
5) Performing the hajj, at least once in a lifetime.
The Six Pillars of Faith (Iman)
1) Believe in Allah
2) Believe in His Angels
3) Believe in the Book – Al-Quran
4) Believe in the Messengers
5) Believe in Qiamat
6) Believe in Qada’ and Qadar – Divine Preordainment
*The Pillars of Islam – The performed deeds that are seen.
*The Pillars of Iman – The affair of the soul.